Lifelong learning is imperative
We are passionate about learning and absolutely love being part of the tech revolution that is changing how, when, and from whom we learn – even how we think of learning. As technology is growing exponentially it’s getting tougher to foresee which jobs and competence are needed.
Learnability and agility are key “skills”. This gets us even more excited about our ambition: to change the way companies learn and develop – and deliver a powerful tool that empowers people to learn, share, and create.
Teaching is learning at its best
We believe that the best way to learn is to teach. And that’s why collaboration, sharing, and interaction is such a big part of what we’ve built.
We know from research that Learning-by-teaching just gives better understanding and knowledge retention. On top, it is through dialogue we are all challenged in the way we think and actively use what we learned. Basically, we want all learning organizations to embrace learnability and enjoy tools that easily make anyone become “instructor” or trainer.
The other end of complexity
We absolutely love to make complex stuff simple. More specifically; simple in powerful way. Trust us on this when we say; it is not as easy as it sounds – or looks for that matter. As much as that makes us a proud agile team, we don’t stop there.
We are constantly pushing our ideas and adjusting our product roadmap together with the best partners in the world: Our customers. We believe that the more we blend vision with practice, the better solutions we create.
People (still) love people
In this tech world of gadgets, apps, and digitization, face-to-face interaction means the world to many. Yes, AI and AR are bedazzling. We too love the “smartness” of things. But as complexity rises, we see the human factor playing a great role. It has an immense effect on engagement.
Keep in mind that employees with 25 or more friends at work feel 69% more engaged. So, while the mobile phone is used the least to actually call somebody, we are here to enable real-life learning session and blended learning.
Meet the team
- Mattias Borg CEO & Co-Founder
- Marie Forsberg Chief Commercial Officer
- Jerker Klang CTO & Co-Founder
- Hanna Iversen Head of Customer Success
- Erika Bjelfvenstam Customer Success Manager
- Ester Andersson Customer Success Hero
- Lars Peterstrand Senior Business Developer
- Martin Johansson Business Developer
- Niklas Högström Key Account Manager
- Joakim Svantesson Sales Development Representative
- Rebecca Cannerfelt Digital Marketing Manager
- Luka Paravinja Sales Representative
- Marcus Wilberg Sales Representative
- Lukas Amnebjer Sales Representative
- Magnus Andersson Senior Engineer
- Michele Dorigatti Support Engineer
- Boris Kehr Product Designer
- Johan Casserfelt Software Developer
- Niklas Wikström Lead Frontend Engineer
- Dajana Bubic Sales Representative
- Are you next? What should your title be?
Stats that makes us happyIN 2020:
- 15,042 NEW COURSES were created
- 231,357 USERS started a course
- 1,413,684 LOGINS were made
- every minute 1472 logged in to learn something
- 89,655 HOURS was invested to learn something new*
- 157 COUNTRIES of origin found amongst the users
A personal promise
Learning is what makes us grow. I believe that in order to lead a happy life growth is key. I want to grow, I want our team to grow, and I want to see you grow. Our mission is to create a nifty little software tool - with all the complexities contained within - that helps you and people around you grow. When you start working with us I promise you that growth will happen by transforming the way you learn.Mattias Borg CEO & Co-Founder